G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That song you Softly Sing is keeping you from Breaking

Life's good when you're just able to lounge around on your bed, listening to your favourite playlist, renamed ''#1'' instead of the old ''For my Daily Listens'' (yes, all my playlists have these really redundant names like 'Boogie!', 'To hustle!', 'For when I'm a Crazy Wreck' and 'Momentarily, it'll pass')

I apologise for the lack of photos. Honestly I've taken many pretty shots and would like to show 'em, but my laptop (named Laptop) has been failing me. Too many songs and photos I presume?

The past few days have been awesome.

Monday will always be the day I'll look forward to because I'll be attending Choonhui's lessons.

She's such an inspirational teacher that I'm talking about her here!

Have you ever had a teacher so fun, wonderful and encouraging that you'd wanna pass/excel just for her? So as not to let her down?

Choonhui makes me feel this way. Two dance lessons and a short conversation made me aspire to be like her. She's the perfect example of who I would like to be. Sigh, I was so awed by her as we had a little chat with her today after class that I heard myself going ''WOOOOW!'' and ''Aah~'' and ''Oh really? Ah that's so cool!'' every few seconds.

So far at SW, Choonhui and Maybelle are my favourite teachers. Though I've not talked much to Maybelle and Glady, I can tell they're pretty friendly teachers. For some reason Glady doesn't seem to be very fond of us. Oops. :(

Digressing from the main topic, I really should stop playing LAN soon (that goes to Ker and Lex too!). I'm not addicted to the game of L4D2, neither am I eager to play it, but the thought of playing with friends always makes it 10 times more fun.

Actually I'm pretty sick of anything to do with online gaming cuz I used to game with the sailors pretty often.. Hm.

Sigh.

I love heart-to-heart sessions with Alex! We had another one today over bubble gum and camwhoring under my block after we played L4D2 at Raiders 'till 10.

For now, life seems good. With good friends, a stronger bond with my family and a poorer luck at anything to do with gambling, I shall conclude that 2010 WILL be a good year.

There is one particular friend of mine I terribly miss though..

Celine, how are you?

No comments: