G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Short/Long??

I need help! Here I am, at 4.15am, listening to SHINee's 'Senorita' and 'Love Like Oxygen' (their old album never gets old)while wondering if I should snip off my precious long hair!!

The hair dresser ruined my long hair by snipping off too much of the top, making it too poofed up on top and the shape doesn't flow to the bottom. It looks like I tried to do a layered mushroom head WITH LONG HAIR! Something like MVP Qing Ren's lead actress? That Angella girl? While she was acting in it, but worse, worse, worse!!

After sitting infront of the mirror for like half an hour tying up my hair to make it look like its short and comparing it to my long hair, I thought the short looked better.

But I spent about 5 years growing this damned hair out! Blame Aitong School for not allowing us to keep our hair long! I had a short tomboy bob for 4 years? 2 years before that I had a short bob/cutesie haircut with bangish fringe. How awesome.

I've had (AHEM) Rihanna's hair long before she had it! But.. it was the uncool version of her hair. Ahem.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

Nothing's stopping me now except the fact I'll feel empty without my long hair! Like how we girls always put our hair to the front especially when we wear low-cut tops or sleeveless dresses so as to ''cover up'' and not feel so bare?

Ugh..!

No comments: