G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Big, Big, BIG Mistake?

I'M SO PISSED AND ANGRY AND HEARTBROKEN-

That I came to blog!

Ugh. I am so annoyed that I didn't bother to check the price of my new newurbanmale tanktop before I purchased it!

The normal ones are $69.90, but mine was an atrocious $89.90!

I HATE myself when I do stupid things like this. Was so blinded by the beautiful sight of orange, white and black in a single top that I never saw the measly pricetag at the side of the tank, not even while I was trying it!

Thank God Mel was sharing the bill with me for the Double Happiness CNY Offer! So after deducting the amount we split.. it should be around $72. Still, the price irks me to no end. If I had purchased the $69.90 one instead, I would be paying around $20 lesser than what I already did?!


The damn pretty thang that caused me a lot of heartbreak and (a) sleepless night:



Suddenly I'm thinking the Germany one is nicer.


The guy got my contact number and is gonna call me to tell me which outlet has the Holland S size one cuz I got XS. So I might be able to change from Holland to Germany, since I LOVE the Germany flag a lot (colours only, people).

During World Cup, I almost bought the Adidas Germany jersey that Bev has just cuz I liked the colour! I liked it so much I ended up liking the team PLAYING for the country. My dad was wondering how I got about to liking Germany during the World Cup season.. so here you go, Dad!

Technically speaking, if the dude(s) that work in the shop, your cousin and your mom tell you you look better in the XS one cuz it's not as baggy and fits you better, you wouldn't change it to one that's baggier and bigger, right?

They were all telling me I should get the XS one, and that I look better in it.

But if I gain any more weight or get a bigger tummy (I've been exercising and eating smaller portions of my food the past week or so), I'm doomed. I won't wear the tanktop anymore and there goes my $89.90!

I shall apply Bev's theory in this situation:

"Think about it, if you wear it everyday, you're only paying a dollar a day! Worth it right!"

Okay, Bev. I hope your saying would ease my frustrated nerves right now.

Then I'll quote the guy and Mel: "Good la! Then the tank top will motivate you to lose weight and not to gain weight!"

BUT THE SHIRT IS MAKING ME FEEL SO STRESSED (and weirdly, claustrophobic) THAT I FEEL THE NEED TO EAT!


Should I? Or should I not.

That is the question.

No comments: