G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nathan Kress

If you can't tell from my post a few days back, Nathan Kress is my latest eye-candy:

No, not the fat dude. The cute guy in the red shirt!

Yes, I know, I know. I'm 16-going-on-17 and I watch iCarly. But hey, I see a lot of teenagers and adults on the Facebook fanpage for Nathan Kress and they all watch iCarly! HAHA. I came across a photo of this woman who took a self-portrait of her with a piece of paper and it wrote:

"If this makes you feel better, I'm 23 and I still watch iCarly."

Or something like that. Too cute!

My favourite photos of Nathan Kress:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo of him and Fred (from Youtube)!

The shirts are too cute. 'Freddie' and 'Fred'.
That's what the person who edited the photo meant by "We're tight, literally."

DOES HE LOOK GOOD IN THIS PHOTO OR WHAT??!

Can't wait to catch this iCarly episode!
Its iSaved Your Life.

This is THE smile his fangirls swoon over..
*Melts*


Him trying out his new hairstyle.
Believe he's tired of the Fredward Benson hair of fringe-standing-up.

Okay fine in this photo he doesn't look that good in this photo but its my MSN display picture so I don't care I just want to put it up here. Hmph.


I have like a gazillion icons of him, taken off Livejournal Communities. The Groovy Smoothie especially! Can't wait to start making my own icons of him.

On days like this, I love putting my iTunes on shuffle mode.

Love 'rediscovering' some of my 1299 songs. Alex told me that must be why my laptop runs slowly. 1299 songs.. Pfft. I can't help it! I'm a darned music junkie who enjoys quality music.... :\

Dad offered to pay $500 for my MacBook today. I don't know if I should accept the offer. I'm sooooo stubborn that I annoy myself sometimes. Anyway, I'm still waiting 'till March to see if I'm gonna be accepted into NYP before thinking about my MacBook because if I get into their school, I might buy a MBP (MacBook Pro) instead of a MacBook, you see.

Hito says I don't need a MBP for now since I'm just getting it for the basics and the high quality graphics, mainly for photography. Unless I'm doing digital animation or design.

And I persuaded him to get me and Gerald a desktop to share! He was saying, "Huh?? Plus your MacBook and our current Lenovo, you need one more desktop for what?"

Eh, our Lenovo is bullshit now, so of course we need a desktop!

Then you know what he suggests? A second-hand one. Either that OR a $600 desktop. Um..?

Okay I'll admit I just want the desktop cuz it has more space, so I can play Sims and Neopets without the computer lagging on me like my *ahem* Awesome Laptop. Its so Awesome that even NEOPET GAMES make my FireFox lag. How Awesome is THAT!

(Sarcasm totally intended.)


Ah. My mind's blank now. Shall update tomorrow cuz its TIME FOR DINNER!

I'll leave you guys with two photos of Eileen's Haley. I kept forgetting to upload it after editing. Took it the last time Lex and I were at her place.



2 comments:

Cd220v50hz said...

(y) yeah super

Cd220v50hz said...

Sorry my english is no good, i loock you serie in french en i like the concept en receive greeting my dear friend and good luck for the future

Amicalement
Raphaël, Belgium 35ans