G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, February 12, 2010

Caleb






Polaroids capture priceless moments.

Sigh this is why I want more. Could the Polaroid 600 & SX-70 Film – Paul Giambarba Edition not cost $37 and $43 respectively?

My Polaroid shots are so precious that I keep them in a photo album. I never touch the picture part of the film and store them away so that they don't get scratched or bent.

Actually, after I start working again next week, I really wouldn't mind blowing off $37 for my film. I'm still wondering if I should buy the Instax Ethel's been trying to sell to me! Pink version I believe? I'm sad that Caleb has been under my shelf for months now.

When I pulled out my Polaroid during Interschools, Bianca and Whatshername from TKGS sailing were telling me the Instax would be worth my money.. But theirs is the Mini. I want the older model, the one that uses the really wide film. SHINee used that on their reality TV show!

No comments: