G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ouch

I feel as if my back's about to break into half.

You know, I never felt this useless in terms of dance ever since.. Ever.

If there was one thing I hated about having lessons in Studio Wu, its that its really crowded there, as if it were some Master Series workshop. I thought the studio was huge, but now that its the 'been there, experienced it' thing, the studio's really small.

I couldn't catch up with the choreography, which shows how complacent I've become cuz of Maqrius's lessons. Since it was only 3-4 of us then, I never had to worry about not being able to catch up cuz he would have to wait for us to get it before moving on.

I loved Maybelle and Yutaki's lessons, really.

Guess I need some time to adjust myself back into dance mode?

UGH my breaking back! I've never felt so much pain in my back before. Maybe from sailing in the past, yeah. That was because my back wasn't straight, so injuring my back's a fairly easy thing to do.

I blame the warm up. Yutaki's warm up session was a killer.

Better get used to it quickly, Gwen. Or you're going to die out during the warm-up itself.

Its like YOGA. Damn, all the stretching etc.. I was left breathless after the warm up. No wonder female hip hop and contemporary dancers have good figures.

No comments: