G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Justin Bieber and a bit of Jennette McCurdy!

I don't know why people say Justin Bieber has an awful voice and so on when this video just proves the opposite:



I still think he's a good singer! And cute too. Except for the fact that his voice's still pretty high-pitched for a 15 year-old.. but I guess that's normal. Even Dylan and Cole Sprouse broke their voices like last year or something??

Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress are currently my favourite Nickelodeon stars so far. Oh, not forgetting Jamie Lynn Spears and Victoria Justice.

I think Jennette McCurdy's an awesome singer. Love her personality.



Okay that'll be all.

'till tomorrow!

No comments: