G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 23, 2009


For people who don't know.. "chin chin" means penis in Japanese. "My Friend Chin Chin" OH MY GOODNESS! IMAGINE ALL THE LITTLE KIDS EATING THIS.. THING. HAHAHA.

Another thing.. I just found an amazing Korean hightop shoes spree online on Livejournal. But the spree ends today and well.. one pair is about 50+bucks and I plan on getting 4. No wonder my parents always say I spend money like its water but the shoes are REALLY, RILLY nice.



I want the pair of shoes Park Bom always wears! (More like, 2NE1 always wears.)

Okay these were those I thought of getting..






I LOVE these and I think I will most likely be getting them. Not sure what color to get it in though.. there's also black but it looks.. normal?



Aren't these the shoes Jonghyun wore like.. in one of the performances? Something similar I don't know. I just know that these black shoes look weird.

No comments: