G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tired...

Helloooo ^-^ (okay I gotta stop doing that smiley face. But its so addictive!)

I'm blogging using my phone again, and I just noticed that Blogger is screwed up on my phone now. Sigh.

Congrats to Bev who got (and accepted) her DPA admission! Aw, I'm feeling rather envious, but oh well.

So.. Today got me thinking-
1: What is important to me now?
2: Why can't I prioritize what is important/needs to be done first?

Theoradically, I feel that I'm rather bad when it comes to figuring out what is important to me. I'm always playing.. playing... playing.... Till the last minute. I'm never able to prioritize what I should be doing. Like now. Instead of studying I'm blogging (Cia you're right about WiFi. Haha. But oh well I was already addicted to using it since I got this damned cell).

Well, you get the point.

I told Jani today during our Chemistry practical lesson at the lab, 'What if I gave up Chem? I really feel like doing that, even though I love Bio.' and she was giving me reasons not to, especially because I enjoy doing Bio. (Majority of this is due to fact that I have a lovely teacher for Bio ^-^)

I really regret not taking pure Biology in sec3. I mean, if Chuxian was able to drop POA for Literature why wasn't I smart enough to follow suit, Science-wise?

For some reason, I feel really dumb and at a loss for words when it comes to Science. I used to wish so badly that I would get to do Chemistry when I went into secondary school. I got my wish and guess what I'm doing now that I got my wish. -.-

Okay sorry for the random thought entry. But I felt really lost all of a sudden.

Shouldn't have thought of it in the first place.

I wished I could just go to Korea and Japan to pursue dance and stop with all the studying nonsense thingamajig.

Oh well. With just an O Level cert, you're most likely to go NOWEHERE. (Suddenly makes me think of the Norway = No-way thing)


JANET HSIEH, YOU INSPIRE ME!

No comments: