G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 01, 2009

Stomach Flu





So.. I had stomach flu yesterday in school. No wonder I felt so horrible during Lit.

During recess it was worse. Had a chat with Joey, LK came by and said I looked sick, went down with Beanie and felt like puking the whole time there cuz of the smell of food. Got back to class and I could smell the potato wedges and nuggets. Went to sit at the corner of the door instead while waiting for lessons to start.

Sorry to the 4Endeavourians who had to watch my whole puking scene outside the classroom yesterday! I think it was really disgusting.. don't know why people actually came OUT of the classroom when I started puking instead of running back INSIDE the classroom. Thanks Lianyi for the plastic bag, Atiqah for the packet of tissue, and Alicia for the scolding HAHAH, Winteng for the text, Ker and Jiaqi for accompanying me downstairs to wait for Dad at the general office, and everyone else for their concern :P

I think I had stomach flu. The doctor told me it might be stomach flu and also my appendix, which really gave me a bad scare cuz he said, "If the medicine doesn't work and your stomach starts hurting again, go straight to a hospital. It might be your appendix." =.=
Had fever, headache and diarrhea when I got home.
So I had no appetite for anything. Today I'm feeling much better, 'cept my appetite hasn't returned back to normal so I've not eaten anything after breakfast. Except for this:
Which has been my favourite snack for school recently.

And I lost 2kg again! Why is it that I lose 2kg everytime I get stomach flu. :\ if I could lose 2kg without going through the horrible-ness of stomach flu, it'd be so much better!

I still need a red -anything- for the national day celebration. What's the use of "Be Yourself Day" when you can't wear what you normally wear out. Why must we wear red? :(

I think I can just wear anything and wear my red and white Brazilian Praia sandals from NUM, cuz its red AND white, SG's color. But I want to wear my new sneakers which I've not worn out yet!! Monopoly Moneh series yo.

I think I'll just drop by F21 and get a red version of the top I bought with Shirei that day.

Waiting for the subbed ver. of Wild Bunny to be out Youtube! Go Time2Sub2 and Madame2PMsubs! Then download it to my iPod Nano.

Spent the whole of Friday's English period watching it with Wooyoung in the theatrette. He was laughing cuz of what they say while I was laughing cuz of the sound effects. Sigh, 'tis the problem when you don't understand the language of the show you're watching.

No comments: