G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 03, 2009

Bring in the old


Found a lot of old photos in my old 4.0 mega pixels camera.

Who would have known that 4 mega pixels even existed in digital cameras! Every thing's like 10.1 megapix or 12.1 megapix. Oh well, at least mega pixels don't count.. its the resolution that does. Unless you're printing BIG pictures, that is.

Might share some of the photos I took in Shanghai in '07. Not sure if I've shared them before.

I've been feeling lazy to blog recently (even though I DID blog yesterday) cuz I gotta use IE to blog when my main Internet is FF. For some reason my Blogger New Post area is screwed up in FF. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Then again, its a good thing to feel the laziness when it comes to blogging. That way, during the O's period I'd totally not feel like blogging at all.


I've been learning Korean online! With the help of like 3 websites. Wanted to get a book too cuz the ones I borrowed at the library doesn't help. I know the consonants and vowels now, but the double vowels and double consonants are.. confusing.

Watching __ also helped me learn new words. But.. whats the difference in pronounciation between ggol-duk and gol-duk? And yook-duk..? Haha those are all the words JB pronounced wrongly, that's why I remember them clearly.

I remember this was how I learnt Japanese words too! Watching Arashi shows like A no Arashi, C no Arashi, Arashi no Shukudai-kun....


I can't wait for Friday, except for the fact I've got no red shirts.

I think I'll just shop with Rei on Wednesday and get some random red top and black jeans cuz that's the only color that can match my new high-tops haha. I want those white Nike high-tops with the Velcro at the front that Jang Wooyoung has! But they're like what, 200bucks? Gotta save up all over again I guess.

Its not a healthy thing when you've got an obsession with sneakers ㅠㅠ


p.s. I GOT SYAFIQAH HOOKED ON 2PM! BIG ACHIEVEMENT.

No comments: