G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 07, 2009

BLOGGER, WORK IT!

Blogger is still screwed up on Firefox. Sigh.. I think after backing up my bookmarks etc I will reinstall Firefox.

Got so many pictures to post up! Can't put them on my FB even cuz the layout there's also screwed.

There's a lot going on on my laptop now. Transferring all my stuff inside my 'mirror'. Thats the whole point, I have so many photos to post up today yet Blogger isn't working on me.

Shall go watch the Card Captor Sakura movie 1 and 2 that I bought 0458344245612 years ago but never had the chance to watch since I've been so lazy. Time to catch up with it!

Feel like watching Shaman King over and over again. Heard the OP song "Over Soul" on Jody's iPod today while her, Quin, Jack and I were waiting for Suki Sushi to open.

(Thanks Jack for the soya bean milk. Will treat you soon! And your SLIPPERS oh gosh.)

I've been such a STM person recently. Like REALLY short-termed memory. Its damn stupid, cuz these few days while showering, I kept forgetting whether I've already washed my face/body/hair. I almost put soap on my body just now when I suddenly stoned and went, "Oh yeah. I've already washed my body.."

A few days ago I washed my hair twice, cuz after washing my body I forgot if I washed my hair already, thought I didn't and put shampoo on my hair. It struck me that I ALWAYS wash my hair before my body and after my face.. so yeah. Pretty dumb.

No comments: