G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cuz I feel like a song coming up..

Syafiqah is awesome. Enthusiasm included.

Yeah she asked me to blog and say what an awesome person she is/was/whatever. I told her balatently that I would never, in my whole life maybe. But heeeeeeeeeey, I did.


Planning to contribute for 2pmsingapore.com's project for 2PM's one year anni. WG already had their 1000th Day celebration gift from sgwonderfuls. The 2pmsingapore admins changed their minds about sending the gifts over and instead, they will be flying to Thailand this week (31st) and passing the gifts to the boys BY HAND. Aw man I want to go with them.

I am one sad kid.

No comments: