G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Just for laughs for those who are overly stressed from school:



After watching the Chinese news about this company planning to retrench 2000 workers because they play to relocate, my mom told me when I'm older I'll prolly have to study overseas and I told her: "KOREA, mom, KOREA."

Which she replied to with a "You save up the money lor. *smiles*"


I'm watching Scrubs season3 on Star World right now. I like Elliot's hair much more right now.

Speaking of which, I'll be cutting my hair tomorrow hopefully. IF there is enough time. I still need to get my red shirt since our school made it

COMPULSORY

to wear red to school for the Be Yourself Day which is in conjunction with the National Day celebrations. Some people are already saying they'll skip school cuz who wants to pay $0.50 just so that they can wear red (point is, it's already COMPULSORY so they've got no choice) and waste less than half the day in school when there are no lessons.

(Today we concluded: Our school is ridiculous sometimes. Okay no, most of the time.)

Oh well..

No comments: