G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Next.

I won't be updating too much, Blogger is screwed up for some reason on my Firefox (its not just me experiencing this, right?).

My uncle's buying for me a Nasri 8 Arsenal jersey today!

I thought my aunt meant it as a joke last time but earlier my uncle called me and said he was at Queensway shopping center (so shiok right! Living opposite IKEA and beside Queensway) and asked me what size I wanted for the Arsenal jersey o__o

I FEEL SO BAD!!! The jersey is like 100bucks++? He still wants to print Nasri's name AND number behind for me. The guy at Tampines One told me the number and name would be additional $$$.

Thank you ge-pek and ge-m!

(I think my dad should be feeling damn bad now cuz something he promised to buy me is actually being bought for me by my uncle! But nah, he's so thick-skinned.. hahaha)

Will wear my Arsenal jersey next season! Thank goodness the season starts in December. No O's to study for etc. I thank Arsene Wenger for deciding not to change Arsenal's home jersey, even if the away jersey IS pretty.. un-Arsenal-like.

For some reason I believe Real Madrid will be huge next season.. with Ronaldo and Alonso on their side (wait, Alonso went over to RM right? My dad told me a while back but yeah it slipped my mind). They just bought a whole shitload of players.. wonder how come they suddenly had so much money. $$$

Omona.


p.s. NEW KOREAN BOY BAND!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/say_hello_to_cubes_boy_group_b2st1/

The guy named AJ doesn't look that bad. BUT, I'll still love my 2PM no matter what. (Sorry SHINee. I still love you but TELL JONGHYUN AND TAEMINNIE TO GET RID OF THEIR NEW IMAGE!)

No comments: