G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Picture


So.. I finally resolved the whole Firefox not being able to post properly. Seems like all the Singnet users on this thread were having the same problem.

Anyways, been meaning to post up these pictures from Haohao's birthday and Tricia's birthday for a while now, enjoy a picture-ful post!




My baker Mom.

But sadly, she didn't bake the cake infront of her.


Huge Elmo balloon from his aunt.

Mothers who have been friends since secondary school.

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Manman deciding that it was the right time to roast marshies..


Two idiots who decided to start the BBQ again at 2:30AM to BBQ the leftovers..

Left Uncle KK's place at around 3:30AM.

The happy little birthday boy!
(Who also happens to be a Boys Over Flowers fan, believe it not he remembers the timeslot for the show better than me!)


Tricia's birthday photos (didn't take much cuz my lousy camera suddenly shut itself off while we were singing happy birthday to her! Hahah this is what shitty cameras from like 6 years ago do to you.. Are 4 megapixels even SEEN on cellphones these days?):


Should've taken a picture of Jiaying playing the piano. She could play Amazing Grace by ear, but of course one hand. Which is amazing, cuz she never took lessons.

Cutie pie (looking more and more like her 2nd sis) showing me her mom's piano book..

She brought her own My Little Pony (Justin's song!) toys there and got them to decorate the cake. Cute, no?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRI!


Of course, I have A LOT of new 2PM (and even 2AM) photos to post up! Haha. But alright, shall spare this post cuz there's already a lot of photos up.

Chansung oppa is always eating! My gosh. Oh, remember the time I blogged about me dreaming about him? HE WAS ALSO EATING IN MY DREAM. Hahaha how cute!




Chansungie doesn't like Jaebummie oppa.
Magnae has no respect for the leader and Grandpa! :o



Okay, my two favourite boys say bye!

No comments: