G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 17, 2009

Again, and again, and again, and Again.


I have time.

I have time for everything.
.

.

.

Who am I kidding?

Can't believe I couldn't sleep last night cuz my stomach hurt. So I decided to study bio on my bed and do my new TYS. Surprisingly, I fell asleep near 2am on my bio textbook, pens uncapped.

I see a whole load of interesting hip hop workshops coming up, but sadly they fall in September/August! Sigh, why can't the O levels just be next year or something, or better yet, don't have O levels at all? Its so frustrating to see that I'm not able to do anything I want at this point of time cuz I gotta study. :(

Then again. After the big 'O's its freedom! Can't imagine it though. Darren L. told me to find a job or something or I'll just rot at home for 5+ months. Uncle Stewart seemed to wanna go on another driving trip up to Fraser Hill or something. Which will be really cool!

I WANT TO GO TO KOREA!

And learn Korean after O's.

I want to go to the airport this Saturday to study. Seeing how many teenagers go there to mug for their prelims.. it must be a good location to study. My dad told me to try that last year when I was working at the shop he manages but I never got down to it. Haha.

Anyone?



My dad bought me my own plug-and-play hard disc recently. Its like, mirrored on both sides and he says that's why he picked it out in the first place- the mirror. (He's trying to say I'm SO vain that I need a mirror as a hard disc)

But its pretty. Trying to get used to using it more often so as to prevent my laptop from crashing.. soon.

And oh, National Day photos!

Nothing much, just what I managed to snag from JQ's blog, Joey's camera, Eileen's camera etc. Lazy to take those from the school gallery. But it was so funny seeing the photos of us trying to run around the school hall while doing the sing-along. Amos was literally walking even though he was infront! :)

WHO SAYS MY EYES ARE SMALL! >:)

Rehearsing backstage.


For some reason, everyone was amused/curious/etc when I opened up my bag to take out my breakfast and eat it, and started taking photos of me.

"My breakfast after a morning of emceeing, cannot ah!" Haha.

My Reebok Reverse Jam Monopoly series high-top sneakers, Money version.
And Quinnie's nice Converse sneaks. Aw I want more Converse.






My hat was.. very popular that day.

2I gang

Me and JQ backstage! Me in her jacket, she in my hat.
I love her jacket, it was so comfy!

Its hard to take a closeup of your shoes when you're wearing it.


Pearlin, Tanying and Syafiqah.


Shit I need to lose weight.

Quinnie wants your money.

Jody in my geek specs!



I loved Quin's shirt-
Don't TECHNO for an answer.


Okay that's all.

Back to attacking people and putting them on hitlists on Mob Wars! I won't lose to Aaron in number of kills, hopefully. :)

No comments: