G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 07, 2009

Moodless today..

"HAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY QUIN YOU MAKE MY ASS CRACK!" *continues laughing*

"OMG WTH GWEN WHAT KIND OF A PUN IS THAT LOL?!"

--------
Blogger and FB are messed up. Is it just me or..?

Omo. Even Twitter refuses to connect properly.

I'm too lazy to blog now hah. Upset that there's no badminton this Sunday.. sigh make full use of the upcoming Tuesday then.

Need to buy Polaroid film and develop my Black Slim Devil photos! They r screaminz fr meh.

Emceeing is hell. 'Nuff said.

Shouldn't have seen you. Just made my mood feel like shit the whole time. Just like yesterday gosh. You're such a B.F.J.

Why you?

Gonna try out the CS:Condition Zero my brother's friend put in for us.

Gonna pretend that those computer-controlled characters are you and shoot your effing face down.

No comments: