G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 14, 2009

Nehga weh ilukeh dwen guni?

While reading All Kpop earlier, I kinda realised I was more updated on 2PM stuffs than them. Like I saw them report on the 13th that Nichkhun's new "Lets Take a Break" song and video for the I Love Thailand promotion was out, but I watched that video/heard that song like, 3 weeks++ ago. Haha.

I told Manda yesterday, "After O's lets go to Korea. I'll camp outside the JYP office, you'll camp outside SM's and Mel will camp outside **'s!" It'll be damn funny but damn cool la.

Pick one day.

Then we can call each other and go, "OMG MANDA I SEE 2PM'S VAN DRIVING IN OMGOMOGMG OMOOOOOOO!!! KHUNNIE OPPA~!! SARANGHAE!"

Watched G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra today!

I was looking forward to it cuz the famous Byung-hun Lee was acting in it. Now that I think about it, Arirang was talking about it once, about how Koreans are now breaking into the Hollywood scene thanks to Rain (Bi) starting with it first.

So yeah back to my point. Byung-hun Lee acting in it was the only reason I was watching it actually. If he wasn't in it I wouldn't even care cuz G.I. Joe sounds like some boyish show.

Then again, as the I continued watching the show, it got better and better. The plot's really good actually. Besides the disgusting scenes of killing, I really don't mind watching it again. Sadly, (spoiler!) B.H.Lee died at the end and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY KOREAN GUY DIED! WHY!!!

My Rain-lookalike Eye Smile Prince ^-^


I wish I had an eye smile. Actually I have but I have to laugh for it to be seen. JH's one is like, he just smiles and his eyes become a smile. Horrible TV hosts made him wink HAHAH when he obviously can't!

Weh geulumji molla~

(Yes I got bored yesterday at 2AM (no pun intended here) and copied down A&A's song lyrics and am learning it faithfully like I did for Only You. Its so hard, gosh. But I can type Nichkhun's part out by heart now SO HAPPY!)

No comments: