G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 30, 2010

Starz


The time now's 3:53AM. God knows why the hell I'm not asleep. My dad's gonna wake up soon and ugh if he finds out I'm still awake especially since I have work tomorrow, I'm screwed.

Tempted to bring this Fujitsu baby to work tomorrow but I'll get it from my supervisor haha!

Been more or less too moodless to text anyone the past few days. Sigh only after this episode THEN I stop smsing people.. What's wrong with me. I could've stopped smsing before this whole shit happened but oh well. Regrets are regrets. Blame myself for being an extremely socialable person who just HAS to reply friends when they text.

Ben/B&, if you ever read this, thanks for being here for me. I'd be glad to have you as an older brother man cuz yeah you're like the older brother I never had. Sorry you have to keep calling me the past few days while you're in your army camp just to check on me and ask, "How are you feeling Gw&?" and smsing me to check and be sure I'm not emo, even though I don't really reply you much now. Me, my itchy hands and my cellphone apparently caused this mess I can't seem to clear and well.. looking at that damned red Nokia phone now really irks me to no end sometimes.

I'm sorry Bugs Bunny, but you gotta go. Your presence on my bed as a huggable stuffed toy-slash-bolster hurts me too much. I luv you though, no matter what.

No comments: