G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not..?

It's been damn annoying how I've had no fate with dance the past month. Agh Bern if you're reading this tell me your poly schedule so we can go back! I miss Choonhui. Best teacher ever.

On a side note, I hate working. Absolutely, positively, HATE working. Especially on an empty stomach. Darry was saying the next time I do this he'd just pack food for me. But I can't complain since I'm working in order to be able to dance. Sucks to have to pay my own fees but what to do? Need to ease my mom's burden and worries since her boss's a bitch, literally. Momzie's workplace is like high school all over again.

I suddenly realise I've been dancing since.. Primary 3. Officially dancing and outta self-learning since Primary 5/6. Awesome.

Anyway everyone's busy now. The BFFs -Rainbows and Hearts- postponed our Vivo Day cuz it rained but this week everyone's starting orientation. I especially miss Alex. Deary, deary me. And oh, everyone's starting school next week. Hallelujah.

No comments: