G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 23, 2010

No Life

Wanted to go see the doctor today but I was too lazy to get off my bed this morning so I dropped the idea and went back to sleep instead.

Reading the blogs of my friends made me feel like I've really got no life as compared to them. They're always updating about school life while I'm updating about staying home. Even the JC peeps have a life! JC life doesn't seem that bad really. Like I told Alex when I met her for dinner + pool + L4D2 with Darry and Fred, "Better than staying home, seriously!"

I miss the people from 1Endeavour'06! Gosh. I hope we all can meet soon because it feels like its been too long :'(

Went back to Mayflower with Beanie to collect our cert and testimonials yesterday and guess what?

I'm suddenly from GRIFFIN house?? And oh, Mayflower sailing team 'C' div girls got 1st in Nationals! And in year 2007 too. So that means my batch and Belle's batch. Wow, since when really? We've been 4th since 2008. :\

Eileen's testimonials had some mistakes too, so we spent a good deal of time in the General Office editing our testimonials on a photocopied version. I was lacking too much info and there were quite a bit of mistakes in the CCA Achievements for my side, so I took it home to check through thoroughly. Had lunch with her at AMK Hub's Toastbox -- a first for me! Its always full and crowded every other day and I absolutely hate crowds :(


Anyway I've decided to either cab down to NSC from Tanah Merah MRT station or from Changi Airport's MRT station. I'm sure Changi Airport's nearer though. Heard the results for the 'B' div and so far so good! Keep it up today alright. You guys are gonna do good.

Can't wait to do some catching up today with the sailors! Hopefully there will be loads of photos to upload tonight because I've charged up my DSLR and its ready to FIARRRRRR!!

No comments: