G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 19, 2010

Fat and Ugly Week




Bought a webcam with Mel today at Hub! Told Ker and Lex and their replies were more or less implying the same thing: "Finally, about time!"

My complexion now's horrible. I've been having breakouts and my hands never seem to stop being attracted to my face. They just. Can't. Seem. To stop. Scratching my face! And now I think I've gained weight. Okay maybe not the weight because I still weigh the same, but I think I've been.. ballooning.

Ugly week, ugly week!

Anyway, everyone's starting school tomorrow and that kinda sucks for me. I hate being all alone, and now I officially will be. Ker, Lex, Cia, Mel, D.. everyone. Oh well I guess my turn will come next year and we'll see where the effort I put in for Math brings me to.

Somewhere good I hope.

Okay gotta go sleep now because I'm either 1) Gonna get a morning call from D, or 2) Gonna GIVE a morning call to D.

So TTFN!

No comments: