G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 02, 2010

Blogging Bug

I've lost my blogging bug again! I think my blog would pretty much be dead soon until I get that 'bug' of mine back.

There are reasons why I've not been blogging, even if I would very much like to.

Anyway, I'm lacking photos to put up! And I'm the type that must blog with photos or I'll feel like I'm more of a bore than anything else. Haven't found the time to go down to Clarke Quay to shoot photos of bridges for Belle's O Level Art thing. Hopefully I would do so soon! My camera's collecting dust :(

On a side note, FB has been a little laggy, no? I can't get it to run properly and I believe I won't be bothered to in a while because I'M GETTING BORED OF FACEBOOK. How unbelievable is that? But its a very doh thing cuz my laptop is shitty enough to the extent that I can't run games like Cafe World and Farmville.

My crops are dying.. or dead.

I think I'll leave the next post for my birthday, even though I wouldn't exactly be celebrating it as I intended to cuz of my parents. Sigh. The day I planned to use meeting up old friends is now the day I won't be doing exactly that, or rather, I'd be using that day to study. How fun.

Alrighty-mighty! Time to go check my Neopets Stock Market! I've earned about 15k NPs from one particular stock already so I'm gonna go monitor it first. Bye!

No comments: