G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 05, 2010

Birthday?



Everyone's starting school and going for camps soon. Sigh, now I know what it feels like to be school-less while everyone else is doing their thing in school.

Was just messaging Darry while he was in NYP for his physics lesson. After telling me to meet him on Thursday morning to study in the library, he ends off the message with "and wear nice nice". I stared at that for a moment and wondered why, so I asked. A moment later I checked my cell's calendar and realised my birthday's this Thursday. So much for birthdays being the most important occasion of the year for some people, huh?

Since a few years back, for some unfathomable reason, my birthday seems to be.. the most insignificant thing to me. Yet.

No comments: