G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 09, 2010

Neopets Birthday!



I logged on to Neopets wondering why the taskbars etc were blue. Then when the images loaded I realised it was a 'birthday template'! Aw. And while playing the games I realised I could send the score of every game 8 TIMES!!

So to anyone who plays Neopets, look out for the number of times you can send score on your birthday. Getting 300 NPs per send for Fashion Fever was damn shiok.

More on my birthday on another post! Cuz I've got photos to edit and my laptop's a bit laggy today.

Thanks AGEK + Alex + Darry + Frederick for the dinner, presents and that unexpected standing-on-chair surprise at Fish & Co.!

And thanks to all who wished me on FB and via text. Really appreciated it especially those who wished by text! Was really touching receiving messages throughout the day.

Will be meeting The BFFs -Rainbows and Hearts- tonight at Vivo! Can't wait. I terribly missed hanging out on Vivo's rooftop with them.

No comments: