G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yesterday Morning






Woke up early yesterday morning (which reminds me, I woke up around the same time this morning too). The sight outside my window was pretty but my DSLR couldn't capture it. Such a pity. The orange Topman jacket felt comforting; it was nice to sleep in especially after a day like that. Kept trying to snap pictures of the aliens in the hood because it was just too cute!

[R]Apture...Darren says:
hi
タユタマ says:
gdbye
so long
adieu
[R]Apture...Darren says:
O_o
タユタマ says:
chances are she'll reply in an hour
so you should leave a msg
[R]Apture...Darren says:
yes
タユタマ says:
gogo
g says:
?
タユタマ says:
oh
g says:
WHYAT LEAVE A MESSAGE
タユタマ says:
i was wrong

The BFFs are too cute for words! Hahaha. Thanks guys for organising the Vivo thing again this Friday, because I've been talking about it since ever but never got around to deciding on a date.

I'm hungry now and I have to scoot my butt off to work like now. Sigh. I dread work today. Hope I take over the upstairs shift because that way I can slack off.. just for today, please? I've got Darry's iTouch (he left it in my bag after we went to the library + L4D2 after.. silly) so I won't be bored!

No comments: