G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pain/braindead


I think I need to get a haircut real soon. Can't stand how screwed up my hair looks the past few days but I love the length! Luvluvluvvvv the length!

Anyway. Yesterday was.. painful. Alex would know. I was panicking like mad on MSN and left the house cuz I knew walls in my room = walls I can punch. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as last year's.. somehow. I only know that this year, I can't afford to fail or go back into emo state. What happens always happens for a reason, doesn't it? Its called a break up because its broken.

Yet somehow deep down inside I'm hoping it isn't. Or that it can still be fixed.

Ugh time to go off to register for my English lessons at AMK central now. 2pm-4pm oh gosh. Its been so long since I last had tuition. :'(

Thanks Freddddddderick.

No comments: