G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 23, 2010

Head. Pain



I sleep with this thing everyday and surprisingly, the plastic wrapping hasn't been taken off yet. Might be going down to NSC to see the juniors sail. Can't wait! Heard the results for today's not bad. Keep it up for tomorrow, don't lose focus 'B' boys and girls! Huge hearts. Charging my DSLR to gear up for tomorrow's camwhore session because I heard the first day they used up the batteries for both DM and Eddy's DSLRs.

'Tis the power of camera-deprived kids.

But now I'm having a headache powerful enough to keep me from sleeping. It bothers me as much as every other worry in the world does, really. Its not a big deal but somehow I just can't fall asleep to the little throbbing tempo in my head. I would most prolly see a doctor soon because I've been getting giddy spells like those in secondary school. When I stand I suddenly feel weak and all I see is black for a while. D refused to let me walk home alone the last time after pool with Fred and Alex. I didn't think it was that bad 'till I got home and saw my face.

Meeting Twin at NYP tomorrow at 12pm to collect my dance pants! FINALLY. That'll be another motivation of mine to tell Kim I don't want to work on Mondays so I can go back for dance. Nothing at SW's tempting me to go back at this point of time.. well except for Choonhui. Sigh. Feel like telling Darry to just collect it for me after his lecture tomorrow so that I can sleep in.. Gosh do I feel sick.

Like Darren said, "Flu season. Everyone's falling sick."

Ditto that.

No comments: