G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010

I can't believe it's already 2010.

2009 has been a hell of a rollercoaster for me, what with the taking of my major examinations, screwing up things that matter.. Sometimes I wish I could turn all that around.

I may live to regret everything I've done the past year, yet I'm also thankful these incidents made me realise what/who I truly needed to get along in life. To these people: You guys are the best and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, especially the people who stood by me during my whiny, gloomy period, when I was prolly nothing but an annoying little brat.

If there's a group of people I must really thank, it would be my family/relatives. They've helped me a lot especially in terms of studies - encouraging me, giving me hope.. Without them it would've been tough.

Personally, I find that I've grown. Not only physically, but mentally. Well well, isn't that what everyone says at the end of every year? "I've grown to become more matured!"

But yes, I know I've matured.


New Year's Eve was awesome for me. Meeting up with a friend, celebrating it with my relatives.. That's all I really need - Good company (of friends), family and relatives.

Timothy and I crashed my uncle's humongous condo down with our 'lovely' version of Jingle Bells on their piano, we all played Wii, drank champagne that me and Mel agree tastes like apple, ate log cake and Jiaxuan and Jiaying's birthday cakes..

Wonderful end to a not-so-wonderful year.

Nevertheless my body clock seems to have slowed down while I work as I never felt like it was Christmas during Christmas, and never felt like its 2010 when it already is.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

No comments: