G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank You

Y'know, it may be 3.40am right now (I was supposed to sleep 40 minutes ago) but I felt I had to blog this, even though I think I already did.

To all my friends and family, I really can't thank you guys enough for all the encouragement and support given to me the past few days!

I just told Kerrie how I felt glad that for once I wasn't wallowing in self pity and being some emo-kid and that I actually got out of the sad state pretty quickly (at the right time, too!). Then I realised its all thanks to the friends who've been reassuring me that retaking's not an issue anymore, giving me options and making me open up to more ideas..

My friends who've seen me through the years (especially AGEK) would know I'm a real crybaby. I whine, I cry, I get emotional, moody, upset, stressed, and most of all, I get pessimistic quite easily. I just don't show it and choose to act all positive on the outside.

I don't know how I would live without my awesome friends.

I can't describe how I feel now with words. "Thank you" is not a word big enough to express how I feel at this point of time.

There, I said what I've been wanting to say for a few days now! Yes, I shall go to sleep. A rather long day ahead tomorrow with Eileen and Cia. I'm gonna get disappointed with the replies at the schools.. but who cares? I feel like a stronger person now.

I'm close to making up my mind about what I would like to do at this point of time because now I know: THIS is reality. I can't run away from it any more and keep searching for alternate routes.

No comments: