G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I say Sweet Dreams are made of Sugar








You know what's the funny thing about my family? Mom buys two different types of milk - Skim and full cream - cuz of me and my brother's preferences.

Gerald prefers full cream milk. Or so my mom says. We all use the excuse that he's "Growing up and hence needs full cream milk."

Because I'm not the active kid I was when I was in primary school, handing as many as 3 CCAs one after the other A DAY (with no breaks inbetween, may I add), I'm no longer the thin kid anymore who never had to worry about her weight because she was active 24/7. Therefore I prefer skim milk. Also because I read that full cream milk isn't very healthy.

I blog about this because I got hungry at 2.15am and just gave in to my hunger - which reached full blast at 2.52am.

And no, I'm eating cereal, not cup noodles or any of that crap because I eat those for lunch/dinner.







I bought The Lost Boy today at Popular only to come home, open the book and realise I read it before cuz I borrowed it from Nicholas Cho last year. Then again, I like buying the whole series of a certain book the moment I buy book one, so yeah, its prolly not a bad thing.


Mom just bought for me the Special K Fruit Flavoured(?) cereal on Sunday. Its my favourite cereal of the moment. The main reason I like it is because it has these yogurt bits that are EXTREMELY sweet.

She says I'll die of diabetes soon if I don't stop eating everything so sweet.

Like pouring 3 packets of normal sugar into a cup of tea, stirring it, then adding 2 more packets of raw sugar and crushing it up before drinking it. To me its normal, to everyone else its horror.

The bad thing is that I am now half the health freak I was. I may not have bothered much about my weight (because I didn't need to), but I stopped drinking gassy drinks and eating milk and white chocolates since I was primary 4.

Up 'till now, I still don't drink gassy drinks. I only drink Iced Lemon Tea, Milo and water. Okay fine and Bandung. I only eat dark chocolate, which my mom is thankful for, if not I really would be some stupid girl addicted to sugary sweet goodies.



I don't know why I'm blogging about my favourite cereal and my eating habits.


On a lighter note, I'm significantly happier today!

The only point of time I get stressed today, I realised, is usually when I'm thinking of what to write for my Appeal. I've been 'drafting' it in my head, but no concrete plans are made yet. I'm so indecisive, but yes you have got to realise that this draft could lead to my Appeal, which is also my everything at this point of time.

Like I said, I'm desperate now. Anything would do, as long as its a Poly.

This stress made me eat a lot lesser yesterday, and yet today it causes me to feel hungry at 2am!

But I want to sincerely thank the friends who have been encouraging me and giving me tips/ideas for the past two days!

I really appreciate the help and advice I got from friends and family for the past two days. I've been so lost after getting my results back that I had no more goals and aims.. As if getting back my lousy results suddenly demolished the mini game-plan of my life that I've been establishing inside my head. Especially some of my friends and relatives who went all out to check with friends and relatives what I could do, given the situation I am in.

My brain's not wrinkled dry of ideas yet. I'm trying my best for the Appeal. Wish me luck! At this moment, I need tons of it.

(When stressed, listen to Mogwai.)

No comments: