G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 18, 2010

I Won't Worry

HAHA I would like to post a conversation I just had with Alex (sorry Lex, I had to cut short your MSN nickname!):
A says:
minor thing.

g says:
so sweet
okay i don't know why i just said that

A says:
HAHAHA

g says:
=.= my brain acts slower than my brain

A says:
ME NEITHER!

g says:
EH
wait

A says:
HAHAHAH.
HAHA!!!

g says:
my brain acts slower than my fingers!!!

A says:
your everywhere slow hor.
HAHA.

Goodness. I love her so much! I always chuckle (laughing out loud would not be appropriate because I do not "Laugh Out Loud" when typing) at our little MSN conversations.

I miss her and our English Gang terribly. I could still imagine the days where we sat in Mdm Suhailah's class and made so much noise, laughing when no one else did. If I were any other person in the class I'd roll my eyes, really. We were so annoying!

And the other days where I'd go into class feeling depressed and teary.. They were the best people to approach. I can't forget them and the many ways they'd try to make me feel better. I'd come out of English class laughing and cheery.

This is one of the few reasons I absolutely refuse to retake my O's as a Mayflowerian this year. Doesn't feel right to go to class and see that they're not my usual classmates and friends.


I kept wanting to blog this week, but every time I typed a post halfway, I would stop, save it as a Draft, and tell myself I'd continue tomorrow.

Tomorrow comes but the continuing never does.

Procrastination! Ah, just like the Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episode I watched this afternoon. I love watching Nickelodeon when the Teen Nick series shows in a row - Ned's Declassified (I really hate shows with long titles), iCarly (YES I ACTUALLY WATCH IT), True Jackson VP and Drake and Josh.

Drake and Josh has always been a favourite of me and my brother, but they kept replaying the same episodes so often that we got bored of it.

I'm not particularly a fan of True Jackson VP. I do love Zoey 101 though.

Ah, busy week ahead. I like being busy, especially now that Aunty Tun's back in Indonesia.

The first week it didn't hit me so hard that she wasn't around anymore, until school started. With my brother out of the house by 6.30am, my mom at 8.50am and my dad at 5am, I woke up Home Alone, literally.

It felt so awful, so empty.

I hated being alone, yet I was alone in my own home. I had no one to talk to, no one to laugh with, which was a first for me for a long time now because I either had a maid or one of my family members around.

I always wished I didn't have a maid. But now I wished I didn't wish that wish.


Aunty Tun, how are you?

All the best for your wedding. Please do visit us soon, I really miss you.

No comments: