G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

FAT

BRAMBLEY THIS IS FOR YOU:

Extraverted - 22%
Sensing - 12%
Feeling - 75%
Perceiving - 11%

And no you can't come to my place and haunt me by turning my shower water cold - I ALREADY shower in cold water everyday! Heeheeheeeeee.

I clicked on the "Identify Your Career" part and all the jobs recommended are Arts related, Customer Service related and Early Childhood related. Why am I not surprised?


Just yesterday I was thinking about how I hate those girls who are already thin and yet are complaining "how fat they are". Just be thankful you're not me - Every time I look into a mirror I feel bad about my figure.

The funny thing with my body is, I'm LOSING weight, but becoming fatter.

Yeah, everyone I say this to tells me, "WHUD THIS CANNOT BE POSSIBLE!"

I'm wondering if it is because muscle mass is heavier than the mass of fats. So now my muscles are becoming flabby. FATS. (Or according to Quin, my muscles are sliding under my fats?)

Does that count for why I'm losing weight yet becoming fatter? Hm.

(I miss the days I had 3 CCAs on Saturday- 8.ooam to about 10.30am: Brownies, 10.30am to 1pm: Gymnastics. 1pm to about 3.30pm-4pm: Wushu. I had no break!

I used to wear my gymnastic gear inside my Brownie uniform, and after Brownies I'd run down with Huiwen to the hall, take out my uniform and attend gymnastics. After gymnastics I'd pull my PE shirt and wushu pants over my gymnastics gear, run to the front of the hall and start training. Talk about active! I was thin.

Still hated running back then, though.)

Okay, enough of listening to me whining. Shall go edit the photos taken today before publishing them up here. See you later!

No comments: