G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 22, 2010

5:25

5:25AM.

I feel like a madwoman. Technically speaking, if you're meeting someone at 11AM the next day, you would've been asleep by 1AM AT LEAST.

Well, I ended up playing Neopets, chatting with Ker, playing Minesweeper with Alex (awesome Minesweeper buddy!) and chatting with my cousin in Australia. She's even asleep now and its supposedly later in Aust than it is in Singapore, right? Goodness.

And now I've pass the latest I would sleep. Usually I try to sleep latest by 5AM. Anything after that and I'd turn into the makeshift Energizer Bunny. I'm not tired now cuz its half an hour past my mark.

At this point of time, using a concealer would prove how wonderful and useful the product is, like a free advertisement, "Guarantees results!". I've been sleeping so late recently that my body clock is slowly adjusting to accommodate to my unearthly sleeping hours.

OKAY. Shall try to catch some Zzz's now or I'll be Zombie G. by tomorrow morning.

Photos tomorrow I promise! I've no motivation to blog without photos anymore what kind of nonsense is that okay see you toodles good bye and good morning!

I am very tempted to buy film cameras and headphones from Ethel. Goodness Gracious Me.

No comments: