G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Mess

Unlike most people, yesterday's results day prolly didn't affect me much at all.

I still remain oblivious to the fact that everything's starting tomorrow- For the JC people at least. I never realised what shit I got myself into 'till now.

Was checking Google to look for private schools to study my O Levels in, and those I DID find were costly like crap. MDIS was like, S$5000+ for FIVE subjects! Another more-or-less unknown school charged like S$9000+ and apparently if I retake Combined Sciences there, they'll charge an extra 800bucks as lab fees!

I suddenly have so many regrets. I wish I didn't do this, do that.

On a side note, JJ Lin's on telly right now. The Newpaper that day was right- If you make it in Taiwan, you've made it in Mandopop. JJ Lin never made it in Singapore till he went to Taiwan, got big, and came back to Singapore to hold concerts that had ticket prices of like $80.

Ugh why do I keep digressing.

Anyway!

Sigh I'm so bored. Not in the mood to really update cuz I'm really moody and sian right now! I believe I'm PMSing. Oh hum-dee-dummmm!

Still got to upload the photos for Joey Boo, Cassandra Boo, Shanai Boo and Eileen Boo! Shall get right on to that after editing the photos + transferring everything out of one hard disc to the other. This is troublesome. My mood spells trouble at this point of time.


p.s. WHY IS FANN WONG AND CHRISTOPHER LEE IN A CHINESE NEW YEAR SONG MUSIC VIDEO? They are over-advertised, seriously!

LETS ALL COUNT DOWN TO SHINee: 2 MORE DAYS! My dear boys, I shall see you soon.

No comments: