G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ugh. Falling more and more sick again. :( bloody hell. Was getting better till today I realised my cough's been getting worse. And my runny nose's back. :(

Azaha gege's getting married tomorrow! :D I still don't recall/remember meeting his girlfriend or wife-to-be, even though my mom insists that I've met her before the last time Nadya jiejie came back from Australia. But no I don't recall a shit. Hahah.

Oh well, will meet her tomorrow. Malay weddings are so casual for me, since I'm Chinese and all I don't have to wear those Malay clothing-thingamajik. Haha. My mom told me can wear casual, just try not to wear shorts. LOL.

And kor's birthday's next week! :D next Sat. Going bunk at 4pm with him, Bern, Quin and Jody. OMG I'm gonna go so broke. And oh, next Sat mom told me and Celine that we're meeting up with HUANG DI! (emperor) that funny man from the tour group I was with in Shanghai, and his wife and son Weikang. We're having dinner together then maybe going down to their house. EEEE! SO EXCITED. Hahahaha! Will see for real how 'guai' Weikang is. Hoho!

Dance tomorrow D: for once I don't feel like going. And why? idk why either. But I know I'm tired and there's a wedding going on tomorrow. Geez. And I've not practiced the routine omg. I hope tomorrow Pam remembers something. And I need to rush out the assignment for Maqrius. The one on the dance groups and their vid, and which part I like and which part I dislike, good or bad. Omg, so much to do. So little time.

Its 2.18AM. I'm so gonna die in dance tomorrow. Half dead Gwenny. :( how nice. Hahah. And I'm still sick. So gonna die tomorrow.


You've got me pondering, and its all your fault.
I've got all the rights to feel this way. Its for a reason.
Are we better off this way? Or should I really stop pondering any further. Its driving me nuts.

No comments: