G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hohoho, Merii Kurisumasu!

Idk why but I decided to post here instead of livejournal, FOR ONCE. :D

Maybe cuz here can post pictures. Hahah!


WENT OUT WITH THREESOME AGAIN! [;
-Celine, Rach and meee. xoxo.

Celebrated Christmas at Clarke Quay.

Had gift exchange! We were like damn retarded, sat at the staircase of this prettaye bridge the Mediacorp dramas always film at (lover scenesss.) and closed our eyes. Started singing "Jingle Bells" while passing around the presents! Hahahaa. RETARDED-xoxos!

Prettaye bridge @Singapore River.

The cake we bought for Christmas from AWFULLY CHOCOLATE, Rach's workplace. :D yummy. Except we couldn't finish it.. then diu diao (throw away in the dustbin) D:Full moon! Can you see the moon? [:
Thank you CELINE for the present- a pad and Ferrero Roche chocolates. Hahah. Wahkao, next time don't scare me. I REALLY thought the present was a pad can. Till you two laughed like siao and gave me the REAL present. =.=
BUNGEE JUMPING THINGAMAJIK! Gonna sit on it when I'm loaded- 30bucks per ride. Sponsors anyone? :D


You know what? Christmas makes me feel so.. fat. AND YES, January got height and weight taking. Piang ei, sure gain a lot of weight. So I must go and jogjogjog! RAHHHHH. :/

Hahah I've never seen people LAZY TO CAMWHORE can. Threesome's the first. Hahahah! :] airen's! Teehee.. Celine was like "Ei must take picture k!" then Rachel "Huh..? Aiyahhh. Dowan la. Lazy.." :D

We're like eating all the sinful stuffs during Christmas. Hmm.

This year I received damn little presents for Christmas! Nothing from dad and mom. Hahah, cuz they counted the PSP Slim me and Gerald shares as our Christmas prez. :( ah sad.

THANKYOU PEOPLE!-
- da gu ma for the lovelaye wallet/clutch thingy, Singapore Idol contestant Daphne's new album, and handphone keychains! :D
- xiao gu ma for the nice slingbag. :}
- Celine for the.. Laurier pad (=.=ness.) and the FERRERO ROCHE! xoxo girl!

No Christmas presents from anyone else hmm. Maybe tomorrow I'll receive some? But I've not bought Christmas presents for the people I wanted to! Ah dang..

Its 3.50am, and there's sec1 orientation DRY RUN tomorrow! AHHHH. So gonna be a zombie k. I've been sleeping damn late recently. All the pimples and eyebags coming out le. SAD.

Didn't have dance practice on Sunday cuz Maqrius had a performance. OMG LA. Never ask us to go watch! :( then till now kor hasn't told me when the next practice will be. WAHKAO. I wanna dance k. Feeling damn fat now from Christmas goodies. Ahhhhh man.

And oh! I tried using Windows Movie Maker to make this sound thing. Combined the songs I liked for dance, and did like a mix of them. Used "Step You" by Ayumi Hamasaki, "Anonymous" by Bobby Valentino, and for the finale- "Woman Friend" by Chromeo! :D it turned out pretty good. Hmm. Surprising for a noob sound mixer like me.

But those used by hiphopers like Nam Hyun Joon (omg I love him. AHHH) and his crew Cyborg G is like.. nice k. Haha. And all those used for dance competitions.

Oh. Tied up my hair, then I realised the top of my hair now naturally spikes up again after uncle Ken helped me to cut again! :D OMG YAY. No more wax needed I guess. Ahha! :] but when I messed up my hair a lil' bit more..

.. I looked like Miss Durianhead.

OheMGee.

No comments: