G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things happen for a reason.

Haven't been updating my blog much. Realised Livejournal's VERY addictive to post in. LOL.

Hmm. How to start. Maybe some brief updates? :D

A NEW DANCER JOINED THE CLASS-
And his name is NEO Weesin! :D he's my new dance partner for the couple choreography. He's so cute please, brown hair and all. 3 earholes on his left ear I think. He pierced at the bone there, ouchs, and one inside. Crazy DDR (Dance Dance Remix) player who jumps around like crazy and plays EXPERT mode. He's uber cute! ;] omgggg. And I love his Nike shoes. Dunks, are they? They're a lovelaye shade of red and white and black. Aweeesome.

LEARNT THE NEW CHOREOGRAPHY-
And the ending's uhm, REALLAYE PAISEH! The guys will drop to the floor after literally spinning, then the girls pretend there's this string connecting the boys and them, and when we flick our hands the boys' body will like jump up, then the girls have to... WALK ABOVE THE BOYS TO THE FRONT WHILE THE BOYS (still lying down on the floor) USE THEIR LEGS TO PUSH THEM UPWARDS AWAY FROM THE GIRLS. Easier said, the boys go thru our legs. WTF?! It was damn paiseh to do at first la, then got used to it. Poor Weesin, first lesson he had to learn so many complicated moves (for him la).

TUITION STARTED-
Mr Phua's still my teacher! And I don't need to take A-Math so hoho ;D only had 2 new students in this class. The rest are the old students :D Junhao's still in the class. So yeah.

GOING OUT LIKE CRAZY-
With Rach! :] and Celine. Lovely threesome. Hahah. Always reach home 10-12 ish. AT NIGHT. I need shopping. Gahhhh! Might be going Rach's house to stay overnight. Yeeeahhhh.

THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON-
between us bestie. I'm sorry if you think I'm not treating you well and I'm sorry I think vice versa. :( when will things ever be okay between us D: I don't wanna keep quarrelling with you man. It sucks when we do can. LOVES.

BOUGHT SCHOOLBOOKS-
Not all, tho. Some were out of stock. Grrr. And Junsheng served me ;D my dad kinda liked him, and when he noticed Junsheng leaving he told me "eh, shuaige leaving" I was like WTF =.= and he said Junsheng is nice, and has a nice smile. I think I need to go bang a wall now kthxbye. And Junsheng, MY MATH DOESN'T SUCK!

Erm, k fine actually it does =.=

SPENDING CHRISTMAS EVE-
With the threesome. :D Rach and Celine. Going to stay overnight at Rach's house I guess. Hahah aweeeesome. Gonna have so much fun, and log cakes. Heck about the calories. We can go swimmehhhh.

ALMOST THOUGHT I WAS FIRED-
From work. x.x lost the stupid keys for the Jurong Point pushcart Hweechang pushed to me :( [Hweechang didn't wanna take it AT ALL can] and Tina didn't sound too happy la. And Tina didn't call me for a while till today I smsed her telling her I don't mind paying for the duplication of the keys then she called me and posted me to Junction8's pushcart tomorrow! :D MUST GO VISIT K. But a bit paiseh leh a lot of people I know always go there. LOL.


Still, not giving my Livejournal link :D those who know it, keep it to yourself k. Only when you ask me for it then will I give, or I'll only give it to people I wanna give it to :D teehee. Tryna keep it privat-o! ;D

No comments: