G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ni haoooo!

Bleaaaah. Really pissed off now. It seems I'll never siao qi de can.

I seem to have mood.
Happy/pissed/whatevers: Post in Blogger
Happy/pissed/whatevers: Post in Livejournal

Actually, theres no diff.

Anyways.

Spent the whole day literally infront of the computer. Buahahahahaaa. Didn't touch maple today, and idk why. Yokeching lover never play. HAHA.

Overslept for the Sec1 orientation dry run thing. Wahkao. :( sorry Angie, Rieka and Lianyi! Ahhhs. Cuz I woke up at 8.30am (idk why I set my alarm so early can, the thing was at 10am), "Ahhh wth. Headache....... -plomps-" =.= went back to sleep hoping I would wake up at 9.30am. But I always fear myself when I go back to sleep. Cuz I'll always wake up 1-2hrs later.

And, I did. =.=

So smsed Gengtao, but she replied quite late. Yokeching thought I was there already lol. She went for band la.

Met Nicolette and Jiaqi later at 3plus and they came over to do the board thing for the class gathering that says "YOU ARE OUT!" did the words "you are" in LUMINOUS PINK (k thats damn purple) and "out" in LUMINOUS GREEN. Against this black board. When we were buying the green and pink paper thing it was like so bright when we pulled it out from the shelves. HAHA.

Finished it! :D and Nicolette brought it home cuz she's bored and she wants to outline the words in black even though the board IS black. Hahah. They left around 5plus cuz Jiaqi had to rush home. Went to AMK Central Macs to meet Jody and Syafiqah.

The moment we (me and Nicolette) went there, Syafiqah had to go. EEYER!!

Went to hub to buy bubble tea. HAHA. Wanted to buy chocolate milkshake with strawberry jelly (wahkao, fattening please), then Nicolette reminded me that that time when I bought it I was regretting spending extra 30cents on the jelly cuz I couldn't taste it. Then Jody agreed that chocolate taste too strong blahblah. End up I quickly told the lady I didn't want it, then I literally laughed like crazy cuz the lady gave me this funny face and started to arm-chio.

Walked around looking for present for Secret Santa for class gathering. But didn't wanna buy anything cuz I don't wanna spend the 50bucks note- BLUE NOTE K. Haha. Then Nicolette went home. Walked around somemore with Jody. Kept making circles around level 2! Damn sian. Walked past Minitoons like God knows how many times k.

Then decided to go home. While Jody was waiting for bus I was like "Oh ya hor! NO WONDER TODAY SO SIAN. We never go basement! All the shops there for us to shop can!" then she "You wanna go? ^^ I don't mind." then I was like "Waiting for bus le.. ah nevermind. Hahah." =.=

Walked home. Super sian.

Jiaqi said the way I tied my hair today makes me look like a jap, or Dawn Yeoh. =.= HAHAHA WHATEVS. Cuz I tied up some hair and let down two bunches and put them infront. Hahah.

Ahem. Very hungry! Ahh.

Gonna eat dinner now. AND ITS 9.58PM! LOL I'm a winner k.

p.s. MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS ALL! xoxo.

No comments: