G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

メリークリスマス!

Yeah Nicolettee. I'm updating my blog cuz of you. Haha. The tagboard's so dead anyways. Feel like linking it to my livejournal. Hmm. Hahah.

Cut my hair today-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
メリークリスマス (merii kurisumasu)!


LOL. k back to story.

Went to cut my hair with Nicolette today! Haha. Then uncle Ken cut her hair shorter. When he snipped off her hair chunk by chunk I was like "ouch!" can see from her facial expression that she was thinking the same. Hahah.

Hmm my hair still looks the same tho. Ah sad. LOL. Not much of a diff la, just layered and cut thinner. And now the top of my hair's spikable again! YAY!

Didn't go out with the sailors today. Ah, pangseh-ed Luo. SORRY SENIOR! She had something to give me la. Then I didn't go. Lazy, and I had no moneh! Iggy called me and was like "Ei where the hell are you?" "Why? At home la." "LOL! Wth la you're supposed to meet us at 1pm la bitch." "Yeah. Izzit? Yeah. Hahah." "Its 1pm now laaaa." I thought we were meeting at night.

So yeah. Spent the day with Nicolette, watching youtube vids (I think I bored her out) and discussing the BBQ pit thing for the 1E'06 gathering.

Oh, 1Endeavour'06 people, please check this out:
http://oneendeavour-ohsixties.blogspot.com/

Yeah. Updates of class blog there. And please make the tagboard more lively. Hahah thanks. Cuz Jiaqi's wanting the chipmunks disc =.=''' haha.

Wanna form a dance crew. Ahh. I think it'll be damn fun. But I think Pamela they all in my dance class are GONNA be part of the dance crew with me o.o since Maqrius's making us think of a group name already. + Group signature move or something. Wahkao cheem!

Blahlalalaaa, I love hiphop. YEAP! :D

HEARTHEARTHEART! Nam Hyun Joon.
I think I'm starting to like Poppin' Bora just as much. :D


You ruined my Christmas.
A perfect, lovely Christmas.
With just a few insensitive comments.
So, is a video game y'all.
We're takin' this shitz nowhere.
Wake up.
Sayonara boy.

& to that other you,
Stop being so sarcastic. We're just literally acting close I guess. I'm beginning to dislike you. Whatever shit you're doing, I'll tell you: I'm condemning your actions. All this shitzz literally happened cuz of you. Noobcake shitazz. Yeah, you're a part of this too. Btw, you're being bloody sarcastic to that person. You know who I'm talking about.

& to another person,
Whatevs. People are telling me different sides of you. You've changed, I've changed. EVERYTHING'S changed. You used to complain about so much, and suddenly, you're just like her! WOAH. No offence, but I think you're a hypocrite. Yeeeaah. Sometimes I really can't stand you. Why tell me this when behind someone else's back you're sprouting so much other negative rubbish, the total kind of rubbish thats OPPOSITE of what you told me. Thats reeeally nice of you, if you didn't notice. And yeah, I'm not appreciative of that.

No comments: