G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pissed off. MAJORLY.

631st post! Hahah.

And this blog's literally dead. I'm wondering why I'm two-timing. Two-timing this blog and my livejournal. LOL.

I'm getting pissed off. MAJORLY. At Celine. Idk why, maybe I'm just PMS-ing like I always do. But its like everytime she's gotta be outside. Like what if Rach and I wanted to swim today? Firstly it'd be in the morning, she can't wake up till 12PM at least. And she should really stop dao-ing my messages can.

Idk. I don't like it when people dao my messages. And I'm really pissed off now. Not enough sugar-balance in my body I guess. Bloody. Celine called me and SHE got pissed off at me. NABEI. I mean, wtf. I never even say her right.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS. Like, omg, wtf is your problem. First Justin now Celine. And both people asked me wtf was my problem. Ugh.

Idk. I don't wanna do anything anymore. This sucks. I wanna go to sleep, its been a bad day.

I think I'm really gonna practice my krumping now. And get my waist and hip muscles all sore feeling again like it did after dance. Oh well, WHO CARES. Bloody hell. I don't care.

And boy, if you don't care, I WON'T EITHER.
I'm bloody pissed off today. Wtf is wrong with the people in my life today? I don't know. I don't care. DO YOU? Who cares if you do.

UGH!

No comments: