G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 27, 2007

ni haoooo!

K. Idk why I'm updating here again but HUR. Let you people get something to read. =.=

Really sleepy now. GAHHHHH. Sec1 orientation really sucked out all the life (and voice) in me. Wahkao. 1Integrity is great la, but at the start they were super siansian that kind. 6 (or how many? I remember Louis, Bryan, Ruixiang and Leon.. got 2 more idk names teeheeees) of the gamemasters could be wayyyy louder than them. *bangs wall*

Got damn pissed off. Especially me and Angie. Cuz we were teaching them the MF cheer, and they didn't wanna do and stuffs. Super sian people! Really wanted them to get hyper so called Gengtao over. The moment she came over THE WHOLE CLASS HYPER-ED. Wtf? Me and Angie got so pekchek we almost cried. I was like, gonna tear le k. =.= bloody hell. Angie was like, "What the hell? What is this? What is their problem?!" then we stared at each other. Sighsigh!

Went to kachiao sailors during lunch break. ^^ all haven't eat lunch then me and Bryan bring our food there. They were like "omg we haven't eat yet" then when the girls saw my food they were like "Nahhhh I'm never gonna eat this!" =.= lol.

They were doing agility test! And the uhhh, mirror. I WANNA DO ALSO CAN. The agility test looked fun. I was like sianning around then looked up and Justin was lying on the floor o.o then he started doing the test. Thought he was siao till I noticed the people after him also lie on the floor before jumping to a start =.= hahaaa.

THE NEW AIRCONS ARE UP AND THEY'RE SUPER COOL.

26 aircons in the whole hall including stage in total! :D hahaha. I got so hyper. Me and Yokeching were like "Aircon yeah we got airrrrrrcon omg its so cooooool uh-huh!" haha. Then the sec1s in my class were staring at me (:o like this).

Had AAR (After Action Review! or something?) in the hall.

The aircon was alrd off. Piang ei, then the doors were still closed! Bloody stuffy k. Then we still played VIRUS and had the whole class cheer thing inside there. And during the AAR, it got too stuffy that Jody was suffering :( she said she felt stuffy and she couldn't breathe and she wanted to puke.

Nicholas (Tan, right?) who was A I/C for 1I also was like "omg you want to puke ah?" in Chinese. Then Jody started to bite her finger cuz she felt so terrible! She pinched her arms till the nail mark quite obvious can. D:

Mr Cheng's fault, talked so long can. I raised my hand cuz Jody was like cannot tahan but she'd rather wait for Mr Cheng to finish talking (which btw, he never did). Told Derick then he was like,

"Oh ehhh wait a while la, Mr Cheng talking."
"JODY'S NOT FEELING WELL LA!" then Mr Cheng
"Why? Do you have some feedback?" then I
"She's not feeling well."
"Oh, you wanna go outside walk walk? *uses two fingers on his left hand to make like legs liddat walking*"
Jody: *nods head*

Then I stood up with her and she almost collasped backwards! D: she stepped on someone's hand/foot lol. She was literally staggering out of the hall :( omg.

After AAR (when we came back from Jody washing up in the toilet, Mr Cheng was still talking and Jody was like "HENG AH I never wait for him to finish talking!"), went with Edward and Bryan to find the sailors in I&E Studio.

As usual, monkeys! Hahaha. They were playing with the Wordpad or something, then Quin typed (( TARGET )) and the guys were seated in a row infront of the screen (like at cinema) and throwing this ball at the overhead projector screen thingy. Damn funny, most missed. Hahah. Then "U nubs. I pwned u" came on the screen above the (( TARGET )) thing. Then Justin took the ball and threw it at the word and hit it. Then he was all "HAHAHA Quin I pawned you la you noob!" =.= lameeee.

They kept doing that (suddenly the words shrank to font size 3 maybe.. then suddenly to size 300, then target change to "O", then the word "TARGET" could move up and down [the guys missed like hell for that one]...) till Mr Yeo came in LOL.

Aircon in the I&E Studio was freezing. Me and Edward sit behind like gna die. I had my handy trusty BLACK SL TEESHIRT with me (scared that I heard wrongly mah) and used it like a jacket. Edward used his spare PE shorts.

And oh, the new PE shirt? SUCKS LIKE HELL MAN. I tell you, I'm like, NEVER. I mean NEVERRRR gonna wear that shitzz. It looks like ATS's PE shirt k. And its uglaye. I WANT MY UNICORN PE SHIRT BACK LA. Wth. Uglyuglyuglyyyy! :((

Had the dry run crap for the sailing slideshow. Then Ryan kept joking around and Mrs Sidhu kept scolding him. Then took so long till we left school at 7pm+! LOL first time after a PT-only day the sailors reach home so late I guess.

Ryan and Belle were eating the leftover beehoon packs from the orientation. Those who left the place later took home the food. I didn't ^^ haha. Justin and Weiming took home like the plastic bag. Equals to about 6+ packets of beehoon/rice inside? Woaaaah.

Kope-d the beehoon from Ryan while outside the school gate. EEE SO COLD! D: I was like grabbing his chopsticks then poking at the egg =.= then eat the beehoon. David also took some. LOL. Then Ryan dowan ask me throw away the box thingy. I heckcare and pushed it back to him and screamed damn loudly "wahlao ask me throw? zhe ge shi NI DE food k!!" xD

Left with Ryan, David, Isabelle, Nic and Edward. [: haha. Walked to bus stop with Nic, Ryan and Belle. DAVID AND JACK TOOK TAXI HOME K.

Left Belle at the bus stop T_T cuz 262 came earlier. Ahhh sorry Bellebelle dearest! :((

Went home and was like dead tired. Almost slept on the sofa at 9pm after dinner! Then I reminded myself, haven't bathe, cannot sleep.

Asked dad to buy small fries and McFlurry from Macs for me. Fuck (ps), its damn fattening. I'm hating myself grrrrr! At 10pm+ then eat them. K I'M GONNA LIKE GAIN A MILLION POUNDS K.

Can't wait till school reopens, only for 4 reasons:
1. UPPERSEC BLOUSE! :D
2. LITERATURE LESSONS!
3. I wonder who's that "guy teacher" who's our form? Heard that co-form is Mdm Loh =.=
4. SAILINGSAILINGSAILINGGGGG I LOVE YOU.

K, gonna bathe now and wish my fats would like, DISAPPEAR like magic shit.

Then I'm gonna sleep. Dead tired already. Zzz.

Orientation KILLS.

No comments: