G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CODE:EDGE

And oh. I'm so pissed off with myself.

Just checked Studio Wu's webpage and saw their banner. CODE:EDGE! Omg I wished I had gone, its at ZOUK! So, so, so its like I can't go right? :( ahhh bummer. Whats special about is that...

DANCE 2XS WERE THERE! You know you know, I posted a vid of them up right? With Marty Kudelka? YEAH! Gigi Torres, Patrick Chen and the last guy I forgot.. Lee something. I don't take much notice of him. Lee Daniel. LOL. Opps. Okay I'm gonna bug Maqrius about it. I think he's already back from his overseas trip laaaa. And I bet he went to watch them. BUMMER. Bug him to help me find videos for it. HMPH!

Ahhh.

Okay I'm not cooled down yet.

Grr.

Haven't been called to go to work. Fuck. I have this feeling after I fell sick the last time and had to call Tina to inform her, she must have gotten all fed-up.

Hello? If I don't work somemore, I'm going to get like only 66bucks for my pay?! FUCK MAN. Ros and Luke and the rest will get like 300 over maybe. And I'll be the only one getting 66bucks?! Tina had better call me to work soon. I'M NOT GONNA BE HAPPY GETTING ONLY 66BUCKS CAN.

I've got 1million and 1 things to get pissed/mad at now. Life's screwing up k. UGH!

Listening to my dance playlist on Imeem.com. Probably the only thing that'll cheer me up now. Geez. I'm so tired already from all the shit bombarding me k. Bloody hell. Tell 'em all trouble makers tha go bang a #$#@^$% wall and die kthxbye.

No comments: