G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, December 29, 2007

1Endeavour'06 gathering! :D

Two-timing my livejournal. HAHA.

K, the class gathering's today. Kinda no mood to get ready for it and stuffs cuz I'm like still super sleepy and whatevers. Thanks to the orientation la. Haha.

Well, 1i turned out to be a super success! :D its like damn cool. Our finale (to me) was like THE best. So proud of them. First day was crap and tiring cuz 1i was not even enthu till after the school tour. But still, they weren't enthu to an extent.

So yesterday totally rocked! Thanks to 1i. :D they finally decided not to be so paiseh and stuffs. I was worried about the finale item cuz we didn't practice or rehearse it at all, only the 2 cheers. The last 3 items were like LAST MIN ADD ON while we were waiting for the other classes to finish. ^^ so I'm glad they were damn loud!

Went to enjoy a (fattening) meal at AMK Central Macs with Jody and Yokechingggg! xoxo. Hahah. Then ya we went to Hub to walk around. Of course, super sian again la, AMK Hub is like BOOORING.

Then when we were walking past this nail salon thingy, 3 people rushed out from Coffee Bean and ran towards me. DAVID, RYAN AND IGGY! :D hahaha. Talked to them. Sorry Yokeching and Jody, cuz I felt like I was ps-ing you guys. :( went NTUC with them to get their drinks etc, then waited with Yokeching for her bus.

Went to find a place in Hub to sit down and Iggy started mixing the drinks they bought. o.o the color was SICK! Soya Bean Milk, Winter Melon Tea, Grass Jelly drink.. idk what else la. The color was like blackish-brownish, still got the grass jelly below. Then they decided to go to Macs and take sugar, pepper and salt o.o eeeeew!

Went to the void deck of a HDB block, opposite Macs. Then sit at the internation chess thingy table o.o HAHA. Like ah-sohs! Then they put in the sugar pepper etc. Looked like shit, or, mushroom soup =.=

Met Iggy's friend Jason. I think he's a sailor also la, can see. Sailors just have this, "look". Then yeah he IS a sailor. Hahah. He's got so many earholes! LOL so cool. And he's quite funny.

Then we were playing the number game we always play during sailing events when we have to drink water/eat more food. LOL funny. Then Jody zhong like 5times. =.= haha. Poor girl! Then they played with a condom =.= disgusting! Jason blew it up and started rubbing it against us cuz got the lubricant thingy, then I was sitting beside him AND HE RUBBED IT ON MY ARM!!! Eee!!

When we were left with less than half a bottle of the drink, the guys went to put it in the condom. WTHHHH. Then they threw the condom (filled with the drink) on the floor, but it didn't burst. Then it started leaking OMFG LA ITS DAMN FUNNY. Should've seen Iggy and Jason's face when they went to pick it up. Then me and Jody went to hide behind the wall. LOL. Then when I was walking out JASON THREW IT AT ME!! Dodged it and IT BURST. Hahahaha.

Went home around 11.30pm-ish. o.o my mom was like "Curfew time, you past it. Next time past curfew time you ownself find a key to get in ah." but she never unlock the door for me o.o then I "OH YA! I got house keys with me NOWWW. Ha ha ha." then she started laughing. When I tried unlocking the gate, I realised THE GATE WASN'T LOCKED. Wth. LOL please.

Yeah, me and Lianyi are gonna be sitting together in school. HOW COOL IS THAT K. And its like during orientation we must've been like the craziest mentors ever, and then we're gonna sit together in class.. WOAH. :D

We're gonna be the craziest girls in 3Endeavour! OH YEEEEAAAAAAH!

Can't wait for school. Again its only for the uppersec blouse and looser skirt! Hahahaaaaa I'm total crap. But yeah! UPPERSEC SKIRT/RECESS FTW! LOL.

Ahh gotta get prepared. Meeting the girls at 12 to settle everything about the gathering. Haha. Still in the sleepy mood. And my voice has gone hoarse. D:

Sorry Nicolette about not wanting to book the BBQ pit. I mean, its like quite mahfan tho we have more time to waste and more space. But you think about it, having it at my place is easier. And we don't have to worry about starting the fire etc right. So yeah, Jody and I found it much easier to have it like that. Really sorry k! And sorry about your mom scolding you.

p.s. THREE CHEERS AND THREE CHEERS AND THREE CHEERS FOR GENGTAO!!! HIP HIP, HURRAY! HIP HIP, HURRAY! HIP HIP, HURRAY! :D thankyou Gengtao for organising and bearing with all the crap during orientation. GENGTAOOOO WE LOVE YOUUU. :D

No comments: