G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mm

I hope you're doing well.

I'm sorry I wasn't around much, but I'm trying.

I'm sorry about how I'm always sorry, if that even makes sense.

Crap, I'm turning into Gil Ra Im from Secret Garden.


p.s. A glimpse of my Skype IM convo with Min. This is why I love Shermin Sim, thank you bbg haha for making me cry in the weirdest of situations (due to your nonsense).

Me: i feel bad sia
Me: cuz its like
Shermin: why not b omg
Me: i have this thing where i don't like being happy around my friends who aren't
Me: like rubbing my happiness in their faces
Shermin: i am like so happy
Shermin: whenever
Shermin: you tell me things
Shermin: DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ME OKAY
Shermin: cause it actually makes me happy more than anything
Me: wow
Me: you know you just made me tear
Shermin: gwen rt if u cryed
Me: RT
Me: RTRTRT
Me: crying now
Shermin: HAHAHAHAHAH
Shermin: gwen pls. rt if u cryed

-A while later..-

Shermin: SIDETRACK
Shermin: Tambi: dei u kno mikrosoft ofice
Shermin: Anjek: no dei but if u gif mi teh adres I can find 4 u da
Shermin: Tambi: anjek y u do dis
Shermin: Rt if u cride everitiem

................. and this, ladies and gentlemen, is my friend for you.

No comments: