G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 20, 2013

Did (Not)

I don't know what to feel.

Just saw the results and I don't know.. I really don't.

Sigh what is wrong with me.

I don't even understand what the hell's going through my head right now. It's a mixture of relief and regret but for now the emotion that hits me most is most definitely regret.

The best part's that I didn't even try. I didn't even bother giving it a shot. Told myself from the start that I would regret it if I got in, but now I regret not even trying so bad.

This is prolly why I always try out for anything and everything without questioning myself.. and the one time I did /not/ try is the one time I finally understand why I always have the "Just go je! Do only je! Try je!" attitude.

Gotta keep my motto in mind: Everything happens for a reason.

It's too late to regret now anyways. I was dumb enough not to give it a shot, totally passed the opportunity up.

Ah well, there's always next year.

All the best to the team! Will be rooting from the sidelines.

At least the start of June has a possibility of being fun, what with the hotel stay with some of my batch's sailors, and Paul – happy graduation! – finally found time to jio me out for L4D yayyyy gonna shoot all those zombies in da head and get the frustration I have at myself done and over with. Herey, herey! Calling all who play L4D and not feel that it's a girl's game! 2 more slots left (to join us)!

And tomorrow I'm gonna see Ryan Higa at the YouTube Fan Fest! Thank you Sicafaise for asking me along even though you won the tix! Love you to the moon and back bbgurl!

I finally saw the 2013 Hip Hop audition video Richard made and even though I spot myself a lot (downside of being one of the few helpers is that you get filmed quite a bit), boy am I proud. The video's so good! Defo chose the right guy to take over my role.


Fell asleep too many times while I was out with the Legency girls earlier.

Left school early only to head straight to SGH.

I even fell asleep during the FYP briefing with SingHealth while we were at SGH.. my actual clients oh God. Thank goodness the other groups were there too but I was in the guy's line of sight sigh.

Steffi took another photo of me sleeping and I finally decided to collate my sleeping photos from just my groupmates alone. Steffi sent me at least 9 photos of me sleeping either in school or while I'm out with her.

Posted a collage of some of the photos and it has almost 60 likes on Instagram eh HELLO GUYS WHY Y'ALL LIKE MY UNGLAMNESS SO MUCH.

I think I'm known as the girl who always falls asleep during Agency mass lecture from last year hahaha oh well I'm sorry that I get really sleepy when the airconditioning's too cold.

Man.. so much to do, too little time.

Gwen, now's not the time to be all OCD and perfectionist all.

Terribly demotivated now.. and a bit feverish.

Till next time.

xx

No comments: