G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

想当年2。。。

So I came home today and unpacked everything from my bag only to notice this..

No extra points for guessing what my favourite colour is!

I still have my red pouch from my mom and extra red notebook from Joey (for Christmas! Think I've yet to properly thank you so Joeyeyey if you ever see this – thank you! And I miss you and your face that are now in Aussie boo....).

Tried to clear some stuff and while looking through my folders I found lots of old photos. Just had to post these up:



I looked so derpy (but cute) with my short hair + center parting.

Still remember how we took these during our field trip to Little India in pri 6.. some of the best times of my life thus far.

Ironically, Rachel P. and I hated each other back then. The silliest argument we had – so silly I still vividly remember it now – was when we had some sort of a free period? It started like this if I remember correctly:

Me: YOU STUPID PREFECT!!!
Rachie: YOU THEN STUPID LA.

And we continued hurling stuff like that each other while squatted around a table (I think we were discussing class work or something with one of our classmates.. might've been Cel). So the person seated at the table was all "o_o" at us haha.

Rachel has no recollection of the argument whatsoever though.

Some best friend huh?


But all's well.. hehehe Cel and her lion hair.

I really miss the both of them. We have a Whatsapp chat group that we hardly use now cuz we're all so busy just being in SP/NUS – both my bestfriends are smart. Hurry back from New York with our Princeton University tees Rachie! :>

"Yeah I got into Princeton University.....

.. to sightsee."

That's my bestfriend for you. Think I know where I got my errrrrrrrr ok moments from.

Since I have nothing better to do, I shall revise what we've learnt last year in Design Thinking/The Agency since my group was working on it today for FYP:

PERSONA

GUILTY GWEN

Age: 20 (boy am I old)
Education: Student of Diploma in Media and Communications (DMC) in SP
Allowance: $80/week

LIKES:
  • Dancing
  • Reading
  • Aesthetically pleasing things
  • Photography + Videography
  • Hands-on learning
  • Having personal time
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Playing games
  • Sappy dramas
  • Being free
  • Slacking at home

DISLIKES
  • Morning commute to school
  • Ugly powerpoint slides
  • The fact she hasn't signed up for BTT
  • Theory-based learning
  • Being too busy
  • Lack of sleep
  • Sloppiness
  • Last minute arrangements
  • Being constrained
  • Camping in school for projects
  • Having too much to worry about

Need Statement:

"I need to not be late for Monday's FYP classes."

Okay jokes aside, I really need to find a way to be on time for Laura's Monday FYP tutorials. I think she has this impression that I am #foreverlate cuz last year when she took over for Ms Sherin, never once was I on time.

I think it's the Curse of Ms Laura. I've improved a lot in terms of reaching before the 15min grace period when Sherin was still teaching us SOCM!

MUST. BE. ON. TIME.

I think she only marked me present for our first FYP tutorial. Other than that I've always ran in after the 15-minute mark so she always marks me absent. Sighpie. Technically I can't "skip" anymore Monday classes without MC cuz I've already used up my 25% attendance?

Ah well.


Can't wait to see The Legency on Wednesday at Steffi's for group discussion cuz Stoofee De Doofee bought cupcakes from Spatula Bakery while her Writing Lab group was there to conduct the interview with the owner!

Hehehe she got me the Milo Dinosaur one (knowing my love for chocolate).

And Aruah (Arynah) baked/got(?) us pretty cupcakes too from yesterday! I LOVE MY GROUPMATES HEHEHE.

The day they get me a box of macarons will be the day I officially declare my love for them and their haram-ness. Tak halal ah sia babi!

Shall bake soon, but I can't figure out what to try.

Maybe I should work on my frosting skills again? But frosting's a bitch to play with really.

Here's my annoying face before I head to watch K-On and hopefully fall asleep while doing so.


Ah well. Goodnight from my stuffed toy dog and I!


p.s. WATCH THIS!! Steffi and I couldn't get enough of it.


I LOVE YOU LITTLE MIX

No comments: