G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 03, 2009

''Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it''

Listening to ''Unwritten'' by Natasha Bedingfield. She's such a talented singer!

Whoa I don't know why but during stressful exam periods like this I MUST use Twitter or blog or something.

Anyway, a shout out to Geography students taking O's tomorrow! From Mayflower especially duh. Good luck guys!

Speaking of which, I'm currently doing all my geog homework for tuition later.

Don't you just hate it when you just had tuition a few days ago and suddenly you're having tuition again? Freaking stressful life we lead, no? The worst thing is the HOMEWORK. Omg I've not been a homework kid since pri4 or something. Must've been too good and nerdy a girl before that cuz now I'm so reluctant to homework!! But what to do? Only way to improve.

No wonder I was some smart kid la, always studying, no computer no handphone no PSP NOTHING!

Belle just asked me yesterday to go to Genting! With her, Ning, Teng, WM they all. Will be damn cool if I can make it. I've always wanted to go to Genting with just friends and no one else after O's. I remember in the past it would be me and Ker saying we should plan a Genting trip with our parents after O's. (I think my dad's going tomorrow can you believe it??!)

History paper today was.. Okay? Can't say I'm dependant on my combined humanities.

Pissed cuz I placed so much emphasis on the Venice chapter for SS and it didn't come out! If you're from another school, I bet you did too don't deny! Even Rae and Celine were all studying Venice for SS ugh.

Literature remedial today was awesome, even though I didn't look the part of ''awesome''. Was too tired. Ker and I went opposite to get milk tea and iced coffee. And oh, those $1 biscuits! In the end we didn't eat 'em and my bro's munching on them now.

Okay shall blog another time! My life's too boring now anyway. Can't wait to stop sounding like a geek, and to get my DSLR and take a massive amount of photos!


P.s. 2PM out with new single I wanna listen to it but I've not been using the laptop for like.. ever!!! :(

Nevermind, Tokio Hotel shall just entertain me for now. Watched their MTV World Stage gig in Athens 3 times already haha!

No comments: