G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 09, 2009

Jump the Guns

It suddenly occured to me, if I blogged here the way I did at my Livejournal, I think it'll be pretty weird.

Today marks the end of my written papers, oh the joy.

Can you feel my enthusiasm? Its really in me I swear, you're feeling it. Warmer.. warmer... that's it!

Anyway, right now I'm chowing down on some spaghetti. Which is weird since I DID tell myself not to eat rice or pasta etc. Sadly, these foods are my staple foodstuffs (Hah! Here's a bit of geography terms for you!), and asking myself to abstain from it is as good as telling me to court death or something.

Anywho, Aunty Tun cooked it with my favourite beef balls, mushrooms and oh, some bitter vegetables that taste like parsley. She said, "This way, we don't have to cook the carbonara sauce!"

I'm really itching to go grab another square of this bar of Japanese dark chocolate my mom bought for me a week or so ago. Really tasty I swear. Luckily for me (and my stomach-slash-body-slash-health), I read somewhere that dark chocolate is actually healthier than milk and white chocolate.

Like I ever mentioned,

Dear friends suffering in Poverty, I do believe we should exchange environments for a week or two. That way you'll get to eat and I'll get to lose weight.

And oh, you'll be able to taste what spaghetti with a sauce that's not carbonara and tomato taste like.


p.s. Almost spat out my spaghetti when I heard this. You don't even have to watch it, just HEAR it.

No comments: